The Kidde C3010-CA is a 10-year sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm that uses electrochemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The C3010-CA alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Many Provinces & Municipalities have created legislation requiring smoke alarms or specific types of smoke alarms in various settings. Certain laws also specify when homes need carbon monoxide alarms.
- The CO Electrochemical sensor shall be of a fuel cell design and shall meet the sensitivity requirements of CAN / CSA 6.19-01 - Residential carbon monoxide alarming devices.
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Eliminates the need to replace the battery. No battery to replace for the life of the alarm (10 years)
- Test / Reset Button Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- End of Life Notification Ten (10) years after unit is first powered, this alarm will emit two beeps every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm
- Event Memory Red LED flashes every 60 seconds to alert that a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within the last 14 days
- Mfg #C3010-CA
|Make & Model
|Certifications & Standards
There are currently no resources for this product.