The hardwired, ionization Kidde i12010S-CA 10 Year Worry-Free Smoke alarm, Hardwired with Battery Backup, operates on a 120-Volt power source with a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery backup. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde Smoke Alarm alerts to invisible fire particles, even during power outages.
- Many Provinces & Municipalities have created legislation requiring smoke alarms or specific types of smoke alarms in various settings. Certain laws also specify when homes need carbon monoxide alarms.
- Ionization Technology may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 120 V Interconnectable Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating), including smoke alarms (limit of 12), CO and heat alarms
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Eliminates the need to replace the battery. No battery to replace for the life of the alarm (10 years). Battery automatically activates when attached to bracket.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes: Hush® Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes. Test Feature Test's the units electronics and verifies operation.
- End of Life Notification Ten (10) years after unit is f irst powered, this alarm will chirp twice every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm.
- Mfg #I12010S-CA
This product has been discontinued with replacement part available.
|Make & Model
|Certifications & Standards
There are currently no resources for this product.