Built on the trust of the trades, you need tools designed for experts and built to last. Experience the durability of the RIDGID 101 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter with 1/4"-1-1/8" capacity (catalog number 40617, model 101). Specially crafted for working in tight and cramped spaces, the RIDGID Model 101 Tubing Cutter supports multilayer tubing. It has a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch cutting capacity and can cut through various metal types such as hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing, making it a versatile pipe cutter tool that's a must-have for any plumber's toolbox. Thanks to a lightweight and sturdy slide-and-wheel housing, it's compact and durable. A large knurled feed screw knob gives you better control when applying cutting pressure for clean cuts, and grooved rollers are ideal for close-to-flare cuts. This pipe cutter for metals includes a convenient spare cutter wheel in the knob for maximum uptime, so your tool is always ready to go. RIDGID is a global manufacturer trusted by the skilled trades in more than 100 countries. RIDGID products are purpose built for professionals in the evolving commercial, industrial and energy markets who install and maintain the world's infrastructure. RIDGID - Built For Those Who Know.
- Strong yet lightweight slide and wheel housing for ease of operation to the end user
- Knurled feed screw knob gives easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- Efficient compact design built for use in restricted spaces to make tight cutting jobs significantly easier and more manageable
- Spare cutter wheel helps you get more out of this tool and ensures maximum uptime, so you're always prepared with the tools you need
- High-quality build provides long-lasting durability for a long service life that can withstand daily use
- Includes a spare cutter wheel
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details.
This product has been discontinued. Low stock, while quantities last.
|Make & Model
|Certifications & Standards
There are currently no resources for this product.