The Kidde P3010L-CO-CA is a 10-year, sealed battery, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that features photoelectric and electrochemical sensing technology with a Hush® feature and a voice warning to help identify the danger. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches, everything is automatic. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. The customer can use a simple tool such as a screwdriver to deactivate the unit, stopping the chirp and making it safe for disposal.
- Many Provinces & Municipalities have created legislation requiring smoke alarms or specific types of smoke alarms in various settings. Certain laws also specify when homes need carbon monoxide alarms.
- Combined Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and protects against both fire and carbon monoxide dangers.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology Combines the detection capabilities of a photoelectric smoke sensor with an electrochemical sensor, to better differentiate between a real hazard and a false one
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Eliminates the need to replace the battery. No battery to replace for the life of the alarm (10 years)
- Voice Warning Announces the hazard type detected (Bilingual). Alarm announces "FIRE!" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces "WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!" when a CO hazard is detected.
- Multi-function One Button Design includes: Hush® Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes. Test Feature Test's the units electronics and verifies operation.
- End of Life Notification Ten (10) years after unit is first powered, this alarm will emit two beeps every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm.
- Mfg #P3010L-CO-CA
|Make & Model
|Certifications & Standards