The longer days can be the best time to take on bigger renovation or construction projects, but it's also a great time to tackle smaller maintenance projects that will make a big impact on your guests and residents alike.
Landscaping & Grounds
Safety & Signage
Stock and Restock Maintenance Essentials
Paint, Surface Repair & Supplies
Interior Upgrades and Repair
Cabinetry , Vanities & Blinds
Flooring & Hardware
Lighting & Electrical Upgrades
Appliances & Appliance Repairs
Plumbing & Plumbing Repair
How Much Paint Do I Need?
The general estimation rule of thumb for a house, total wall surface area is:
*Minus any doors and windows
- For 8' (2.44m) walls = 3.25 x total floor area
- For 10' (3.05m) walls = 3.5 x total floor area
- For 12' (3.66m) walls = 3.75 x total floor area
- Doors = 42 sq ft (2.9 sq m) x doors
- Paint = 250-400 sq ft/gallon
- 23-37 sq m / 3.78L
- Primer: New Drywall = 250 sq ft/gallon
AC Unit Room Size Calculator
Find the right unit for your needs
- Optimize efficiency, energy savings
- Maximize employee, resident, and guest comfort.
With the Triple Threat Cleaning Program, keeping your property clean and safe has never been easier. This three-part system allows you to build the perfect regimen for your property's unique needs. HD Supply has all the products and tools you need so you can save time and resources.